Thursday, August 16, 2012

Giantess mandy bought a new tiny slave

I found a really cool website where I could buy a tiny slave for my pleasure! It will be the most horrible time of his life, but he is lucky because I’m so beautiful and so sexy. I know he will enjoy my stinky feet. I open the little box and put it on the table in front of me after I get the package.The tiny man comes out of the box and I start explaining to him, that with me, his Giantess Goddess, he will spend the most horrible time of his life. I start to tease him with my sexy body, after a while I tell him he must have a hard on now. But I don’t care of it, I just want to play a little more with him and I decide to torture him with my stinky feet. I put my feet (with shoes on) on the table and take them off, making the tiny slave smell their insole. I talk about the horrible smell for him and order him to kiss and lick my toes and in between. After a while I talk to the camera and say “ I’m sure you want me to crush this pathetic little slave”. Then I say sorry to the tinyman but for my business, he had to under my stinky feet, then *crush*

No comments:

Post a Comment